Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.8 2020 Windows 10 & Office Activator Free Download
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.8 Activator employs the features for the management of licensing, deploying as well as activating both Microsoft Office and Windows. Information console plays the result dispatched by these functions. All the operations are performed backscreen and disabling of GUI is performed to avoid multiple functions running at the same time.
MS Toolkit 2020 is mainly for the purpose of avoiding system damage. All of the functions for customization of MS Office that includes, AutoRearm Uninstaller, AutoKMS Uninstaller, Product Key Checker as well as Office Uninstaller, etc and these work even in unsupported MS Office as well as windows. For more information about the application, read the directions given in the links.
Microsoft Toolkit Activator is an activator used to activate Windows and Office products. This helps you activate two Microsoft products, which means you no longer need to have two activators separately. It’s very lightweight and the easiest and fastest way to activate Windows 10. If you already have another Windows 10 activator and you don’t feel comfortable with it, you should see it. eye. It has so many additional features because it can give you authentic product keys. This tool helps you activate MS products in two ways. One of them is using the KMS Server method and the other is using EZ Activator.
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.8 Activator Download New Version 
In addition, it has online and offline versions. This means that if you have an internet connection, you can activate it using the Internet. If not, you can also use this amazing MS Toolkit for activation. Microsoft Toolkit is a multifunctional activator for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows. This amazing toolkit was developed by mydigitallife.net which is an online forum.
This is a free tool designed to activate MS products. You can use it to activate Microsoft Office 2016, 2013, 2019, 2007 and so on. Instead, you can activate Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, and Vista respectively.
It comes with two activation methods, the first is the KMS server mod used in KMSPico. If you already know KMSPico, you should know how the KMS server works.
Another method is EZ Activator, this is a process that works automatically and anonymously. It’s also very safe and reliable, you can choose between these two methods.
MS Toolkit also gives you genuine product keys, so if you don’t trust the KMS or EZ Activator method, you can activate it manually by entering the keys.
This is the best method provided by this tool because in other activators, there are no such options available.
Features of the Microsoft Toolkit
Here’s a complete list of features that you get after using it:
- Windows Activation
When using MS Toolkit, you will be able to activate your Windows operating system. This will allow you to activate Windows 7 to Windows 10 and can also activate all editions of Windows.
- Office Activation
Instead of activating Windows alone, this amazing activator helps you activate MS Office products. You can activate any version of Microsoft Office from 2003 to 2016.
- Authentic activation
This gives you a guarantee of authentic activation. Now you no longer need to worry about being taken by Microsoft or never thinking that it will mark your Windows as reported. It’s 100% authentic and 100% safe.
It has many modules, which means it supports multiple activation methods. Like activating Windows or Office using the KMSAuto method or activating Office or Windows using EZ Activator. You can choose the modules you want to activate your Microsoft product.
- N-Bit Support
This is supported by both processors, whether you are using a 32-bit processor or a 64-bit processor. You can activate and use this tool for both architectures without problems.
- Online and offline activation
If you are using an old version of Microsoft Toolkit, you should know that it requires an internet connection. But in the latest updated version, they added the ability to work offline. Now when you download the latest version of MS Toolkit from the link we provide. Then you don’t need to have an internet connection to use it, you can activate your MS product completely independently.
Latest Microsoft Toolkit 2.2.8 Download For Windows & Office
- Automatic detection system
The best feature of this activator is the automatic detection system. This means that you no longer need to choose your system, the activator will automatically detect it and you can then see the information in the Microsoft Toolkit window. I like the MS toolkit just because of that reason because every time I install new windows, I rarely forget which edition I just installed.
- Live notification alerts
This service helps you be notified that your Windows or Office is activated. This means that when you click Activate Windows, you can then do other tasks and when your Windows is activated. You will be notified by direct notification.
- Safe from viruses
The Microsoft Toolkit is scanned by Total Virus and other virus scanners and has been proven to not contain any type of virus. It’s 100% virus-free and no malware and trojans like that are found on this activator.
- There are no advertisements
Microsoft Toolkit does not contain any types of advertisements. This tool is 100% free and doesn’t promote advertisements, so every time you use and activate Office or Windows us MS Toolkit, you won’t be disturbed by advertisements.
How to install Microsoft Toolkit:
Now let’s look at the step-by-step guide below to install the Toolkit properly on your computer. You must carefully follow all steps to avoid damaging your files or computer.
Read each step very carefully and twice so that you don’t forget what to do.
Ok, now let’s go to the guide:
- Step 1: Before installing or extracting the Toolkit, make sure to disable your antivirus (this is because Microsoft has blacklisted this activator, in this case, your file will be deleted and the antivirus will show you that it is a virus).
- Step2: disable your antivirus
After deactivating your antivirus, it is time to extract the MS Toolkit (it will be password protected, click here to see the password).
- Step 3: Okay, so when you extract the file, you will see a folder with the name Microsoft Toolkit. Open this folder and double click the icon, it will ask for your permission to allow it.
- Step 4: After that, you will see a Windows installation appear. Just follow the steps in these windows and your installation will begin.
Here you are, you have now successfully installed the Microsoft Toolkit on your computer. You can find it on the desktop or in the Start menu.
Okay, so this is the simplest and easiest guide for installing the Toolkit on your computer. Now comes the main part of this topic that explains how to activate Windows and Office using the Microsoft Toolkit.
Before you begin, read the guide below to temporarily disable your antivirus if you don’t know how to do it. So if you don’t disable it, you won’t be able to install it or your files can be deleted from the computer.
Requirements for MS Toolkit 2.6.8:
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
- Windows Vista or Later for Windows Toolkit Support
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 (Not 3.5)
Credits for Making MS Toolkit 2.6.8:
- MasterDisaster, FreeStyler, Daz, no-nonsense, and janek2012 for work on Key Checker
- letsgoawayhell, Phasor, nosferati87, and mikmik38 for KMSEmulator fixes and improvements
- ZWT for the original KMSEmulator
- Bosh for the original GUI Design and co-development of Office Toolkit
Temporarily Disable Antivirus:
Here is a list of the best-known antivirus and how to disable it. You can check here if not, you can search Google for the antivirus you are using.
Temporarily disable McAfee
- First of all, you need to look at the lower right side in the taskbar, you will find the M icon in the system tray.
- Right-click on the “M” icon and choose real-time scanning. This will be located at the top of the menu below the green banner. By default, this is activated.
- Now you have to deactivate it when you click it, it will ask how long you want to deactivate it. Select the time of your choice and disable it.
Temporarily disable AVG
- Open the AVG software, by clicking on the AVG icon located on the desktop or through the Start menu.
- In the AVG window, you will see that the “Options” button is located in the upper right corner.
- Click on the options and you will see a list of options there. Now just click on the advanced settings.
- You will then see a new window appear. You must now access AVG protection with temporary deactivation. It can be found in the menu on the left.
- Then you will see that there is a button labeled “Temporary Disable AVG”. Just click this button and it will ask how long you want to deactivate it.
- Select the desired time and click OK, your antivirus will be deactivated for a certain period.
Disable Webroot Antivirus
- To disable Webroot Antivirus, move to the right of the taskbar and look for the Webroot icon.
- Right-click the icon, then click Stop Protection.
- Now you will see a prompt message to confirm. Just click OK and it will be deactivated.
Note: Maybe it will ask you to enter a Captcha based on your settings.
Disable Windows Defender:
- To deactivate Windows Defender, you must first open the Start menu, then go to Settings.
- In the settings, open Update and security, then open Windows Security.
- From there, you must open protection against viruses and threats, then manage settings or (Virus and threats settings if you are using an older version).
- You only need to disable real-time protection. This will display a warning to you, just ignore it and click OK.
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.8 2020 Activator Free Download from links given below.